Monday, May 23, 2011

Montagnard Documentary on Dance

     For our final project in Digital Media, we were asked to choose a topic of interest in the Montagnard community and create a documentary. I chose Montagnard traditional dances. The Montagnard dances are traditional because they tell stories of survival and perseverance. They are unlike most dances that we see regularly today.
     My video turned out exactly the way I wanted it to. I am very happy with my final documentary. At first, I wasn't sure how I wanted to start it and how I was going to do it. There are so many different ways. So I sat down and picked out a video clip that I really liked  of the Montagnards dancing and then added some background information to it.
     I really liked all the explorations I was able to do with this project. I learned so much and I enjoyed the process very much.
     Thank you Bob King for making this all possible for us and for being so helpful with the process.
Oh, and P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment